August 13, 2010

Undying love.

I've decided it's time to profess my undying love and affection to Patty and Tim, owners of Neato Burrito and The Baby Bar. Not only do they run a Mom and Pop Shop smack dab in the middle of downtown, but they support local artists and musicians all while raising a house full of the coolest kids out there! AND Patty surprised me a personalized "gift card board", AND they let me paint a giant mural on their wall! ♥ ♥ ♥

So for no other reason that to support some hard working Spokanites...bike over to Neato Burrito - then try the brisket with peanut sauce, corn salsa and cabbage ....I know this sounds weird but it is seriously amazing! (p.s. they also have tofu) ♥Have a most lovely Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new banner, Tiffany. Did you do it in photoshop?

Tiffany said...

Thanks!

Yes I did! I am very happy with how it came out.