December 14, 2010

Bright Night

 It seems strangely barren now that all the snow has melted. It is almost as if Spring will surprise us any day (then I see the weather report).  Everything is nasty and pretty at the same time, making for such magical photos. I think I am obsessed - Flickr won me over...I knew it would.

Last night I sorta felt like a photographer again, even though I was only shooting within the safety of my backyard...

It's time to get rid of that old hot water heater we removed. I keep finding it in my photographs.

On another note: check out my favorites on Flickr. I think that may be one of the best things about finally having an account...ridiculously amazing and inspiring photos I can collect all in one place!

Happy photo hunting! ♥

1 comment:

gabriel said...

you should paint the waterheater