Here is what I came up with....
- The pages have a mix of larger and smaller sections in each image so a bunch of different colors can be used.
- The last page is speech bubbles for cutting out - so you can make the animals say wherever you would like...hence the "happy thoughts".
- The books are professionally printed by a local Mom and Pop print shop (with a little bartering for art to help cover the cost).
- We picked a slightly thicker paper and printed one sided images that are perforated.
- When you tear out the illustrations they are 8x10's to fit a standard picture frame without cropping...I love parents that frame their kid's artwork and hang them with the rest of their collection.
If anyone has any interest in carrying the coloring books in their store please feel free to email me.