March 25, 2011

So many wonderfuls!

Eeek, it's Friday! [I can barely contain myself]

Spokane Poetry got some grand recognition in this week's Inlander! You may remember a while back my post about (a good friend and inspiring poet) Mark Anderson, and his poem "For Connor"...we'll to top that - here is him reading it. This is by far my favorite poem of his, and I still get goosebumps every time I hear it.

Luke Baumgarten (another friend) wrote an incredible article about Mark. It is so honest and inspiring. Anyone who knows Mark will tell you it is spot on. The Inlander also put together a fantastic promo video for Broken Mic at Neato Burrito...(featuring a bunch more friends [newest - Mr. Allen Duffy])...AND doesn't my Neato Burrito mural look lovely on video? Hehe.

After posting this, it made me realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by so many wonderful people doing such great things in our city! ♥

Happy Friday!

No comments: