January 03, 2011

toy camera

I feel like the year is off to a great start. I have some really exciting art projects lined up...(but more on that later).

For Christmas, my lovely wife bought me a Digital Harinezumi (2++). I was crushing pretty hard ever since discovering them - and about lost it when she told me (close to a month early as usual). So yesterday things had settled down enough and I pulled out the Harinezumi determined to figure it out. I was planning a trip to the laundromat, which seemed like the perfect place to play with a toy camera.

I definitely need some practice on my filming, but I got the hang of it in a snap....and threw together a little test video. It turned out better than I could have expected! Let me know what you think?

3 comments:

chelcie said...

Rad!! I just scored an old Super 8 for $6 at Value Village, I can't wait to play around with it!

Tiffany said...

Yay! They are lovely...Keep me posted, I would love to see what you create. ♥

I have a super 8 I have never used. I just haven't had time to research it...one day. I've always wanted to make a film for the flicker film festivals.

Katie said...

hey girl hey. right right!! LOVE IT:)