July 08, 2009

Chick Magnet Boston Terrier Pancho Rivas

This is Pancho....Tonight should be fun!


Thank you to Genevieve of The Tragically Unhip for letting me use her photo for my flyer making pleasures! That little heart breaker...he might be the cutest dog I have ever seen. Lately I've been experimenting with photos and text instead of the purely illustration onlys. It seems I am developing a different style and liking it! But then again, I made this one the other day for the Empyrean and gosh darn it I drew the entire thing. I guess I am torn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HiThere I Run A Blog And I Would Like To Put You On my Linklist Theres Nothing There Yet Other Than Some info And links I Like Your Art Very Much and on my site you can find links to different art sites i hope that people are willing to send me messages or storys so i can post those than my visitors have something to read
Please Visit www.thenewupyourbloggspot.blogspot.com
goretechz@hotmail.com
hope to hear from you